How to use:
- Examine the area and identify the rodent’s crossing points.
- Separate the traps and place them in the identified locations within a range of 2 to 5 meters.
- For best results, position it close to the wall, close to the hiding places, and use the tunnel.
- Check daily. If there is no capture after two days, moving the trap.
- If there is a catch, put in a plastic bag and discard it.
- Protect from dust, rain, and direct sunlight.
- Do not place in damp areas.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- In case of skin contact, clean with mineral oil or turpentine and wash with soap and water.
- Preferably, use a glove when handling the trap.
Composition: Synthetic Rubber Resin
Toxicology and Registration: Nontoxic and Product Registration Exempt
Package: 2 Units
Dimensions L x W x H (in): 9,44 x 4,33 x 0,78 (Each Unit)
Weight: 0,34 Lbs.
Validity: 1 year after manufacture date