How to use:
- Open the tube 0,2” from the tip and screw the dosing nozzle onto the tube.
- Identify pigeon and/or bat landing sites.
- Properly clean the surface to be treated using gloves and masks.
- Apply a fillet approximately 0,08” thick in a linear or “zigzag” fashion.
- Do not place in damp areas.
- Do not apply on food or kitchen utensils and in places where there is the possibility of contact with other species of birds.
- Avoid eating, drinking or smoking during handling and/or application.
- Wear gloves and glasses when handling.
- Do not reuse the empty packaging.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- To remove the product from the surfaces, remove the excess with a spatula and clean with mineral oil followed by washing with soap and water.
- In case of contact with the skin, clean with mineral oil or turpentine and wash with soap and water.
- Use within the correct standard indicated for the preservation of birds.
Composition: Synthetic Rubber Resin, Polybutene and Inert Polymer
Toxicology and Registration: Nontoxic and Product Registration Exempt
Dimensions L x W x H (in): 2 x 2 x 9,25
Weight: 0,58 lbs
Validity: 1 year after manufacture date