How to use:
- Identify the rodent’s crossing points.
- Remove the bucket lid.
- Use a spatula to apply a layer of approximately 3 mm on a clean, dry, and non-porous surface.
- For best results, fix the surface and use a lure as bait.
- Position close to the wall and hiding places.
- Check daily. If there is no capture after two days, moving the trap.
- If there is a catch, put in a plastic bag and discard it.
- Protect from dust, rain, and direct sunlight.
- Do not place in damp areas.
- Avoid eating, drinking, or smoking during handling and/or application.
- Wear PPE, such as gloves and goggles when handling.
- Keep the container closed when not in use to avoid depositing dirt and dust.
- Do not reuse the empty packaging.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- In case of skin contact, clean with mineral oil or turpentine and wash with soap and water.
Composition: Synthetic Rubber Resin
Toxicology and Registration: Nontoxic and Product Registration Exempt
Package: Bucket 6,61 and 2,20 Lbs
Validity: 1 year after manufacture date