Hotmelt adhesive designed for application to surfaces of various sizes and shapes as needed to capture rodents, creeping insects and small invaders.
HOW TO USE:
– Examine the area and identify rodent crossing locations.
– Remove the lid from the can and place it directly on the stove to melt the adhesive (softening point: 80 ~ 90 ° C).
– Use a shell to apply a 0.3 to 0.5 cm layer on a clean, dry and non-porous surface.
– For best results, fix the surface and use an attractant as bait.
– For best results, position near the wall, near hiding places and use the tunnel.
– Check daily. If there is no capture after 2 days, move the trap.
– If caught, place in plastic bag and discard.
– Protect from dust, rain and direct sunlight.
– Do not put in damp areas.
– Avoid eating, drinking or smoking during handling and / or application.
– Wear gloves and glasses when handling hot adhesive.
– Keep container closed when not in use to prevent deposition of dirt and dust.
– Do not reuse empty packaging.
– Keep out of reach of children and pets.
– In case of skin contact, clean with mineral oil or turpentine and wash with soap and water.
– Preferably use gloves when handling the trap.
COMPOSITION: SYNTHETIC RUBBER RESIN.
TOXICOLOGY AND REGISTRATION: Product Exempt from Registration.
PACKAGING: BUCKET 6,61 lb.
VALIDITY: 1 year after date of manufacture