Hotmelt adhesive designed for application to surfaces of various sizes and shapes as needed to capture rodents, creeping insects and small invaders. Ready to use, safer and more effective, does not require preheating, contains no solvent in its formulation.
HOW TO USE:
– Examine the area and identify rodent crossing locations.
– Remove the lid of the can;
– Use a spatula to apply a layer of approximately 3mm on a clean, dry and non-porous surface.
– For best results, fix the surface and use an attractant as bait.
– Position near the wall, near the hiding places and use the tunnel.
– Check daily. If there is no capture after 2 days, move the trap.
– If caught, place in plastic bag and discard.
– Protect from dust, rain and direct sunlight;
– Do not put in damp areas;
– Avoid eating, drinking or smoking during handling and / or application;
– Wear gloves and glasses when handling;
– Keep container closed when not in use to avoid deposition of dirt and dust;
– Do not reuse empty packaging;
– Keep out of reach of children and pets;
– In case of skin contact, clean with mineral oil or turpentine and wash with soap and water;
COMPOSITION: SYNTHETIC RUBBER RESIN.
TOXICOLOGY AND REGISTRATION: Product Exempt from Registration.
PACKAGING: BUCKET 2,20 and 6,61 lb.
VALIDITY: 1 year after date of manufacture